‘- A real traditional Greek house with a rich history, currently owned by a famous Greek poet / writer (Olympia Karageorgia). (http://www.enet.gr/?i=news.el.article&id=205091)
– Very quiet and natural area, still pretty unspoiled. Although no sea view, the neighborhood is really inspiring.
– The house was built around 1827 (!) and was VERY well preserved and mostly original. Also one of the only houses that escaped the heavy bombardments in the area.
– The house is one of very few in existence with this very typical and original architecture. Earlier than the “neoclassic” style, although clearly not a fishermen’s house, this building is a lot more modest and less resplendent than the average later, “rich” Egyptian/Italian style house.
– The price includes all the original furniture (and thus also Olympia’s writing desk and some other very special antique pieces)
– This is a property for someone who really appreciates the peace and quietness of this area and the unbelievable nostalgic feeling and original condition of the house.